Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Classification: Inconsequential

When you are lost between dream and nightmare, do you ever think of me?
Of what we were, what we are, what we could have been?
Of my eyes, of my lips, of my freckled skin?
Or am I gone, am I lost, is it not I you see?

When you are drifting between truth and lies, do you ever regret?
The things you said, the things you did, the look in your eyes?
The false hellos, the thoughtless kisses, the endless goodbyes?
Or am I gone, am I lost, did you forget?

When you are hovering between life and death, am I on your mind?
Was I the one, was I the dream, was I the one you needed?
Should you have come, should you have begged, should you have pleaded?
Or am I gone, am I lost, am I left behind?

1 comment:

  1. You are never gone & far from forgotten m'dear :D

    You're always in my heart & on my mind

    ReplyDelete