Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cue the lame intro in... Oh wait this is a blog.


So, this is my blog. I don't know how often I'll write here because I have another one in the works with one of my best friends, Will. I have to write on that one every other day so I guess this blog will be for any other time I feel like exploding in a mess of made up words and incoherent rambles.

So a bit about me... I've always liked writing. I may not do it well, but at least I have a slight entertainment value.

My name is Manda... I'm a singer, daughter, writer, poet, nerd. I'm a student, a sister, a grandchild, a lover.

I'm trying to find myself just like every other person out there. Maybe this time...

1 comment:

  1. You are a very good writer hon, I dont understand most poems, but I do enjoy yours. Im a nerd tooooo hehehe MTG nerd though. I know you'll find yourself, just gotta take your time

    ReplyDelete